Karen snapped this cute picture of Emily & Noah sitting on the couch.
Noah kept following Emily around trying to kiss her.
Andrew's two favorite things during the trip:
1. Dumping out all the toys & playing with them (or)
2. Watching Netflix amidst the toys.
Health-wise my week wasn't all that great, but I'm doing much better now and last week was enjoyable anyway because I am so lucky to have such a wonderful family. I love all you guys - both the ones who were able to come for a visit and the rest of you. I'm very proud of you all.

2 comments:
and we love you! A lot! I wish there was a way we could move closer to you. I love spending time with you and Dad. We really don't live too far away compared to so many other families but it seems like a long way. :) Hope you are getting even better.
These little ones look so much like their daddies, you'd never guess them as kissin' cousins!!
Post a Comment