 |
| The elders add their expertise to the project. |
 |
| Elder Anderson fits under the sink better than Alan. |
 |
| The finished project. Cool, huh? |
This is the most exciting thing around our house this week. Alan bought an under-the-sink water filter. Actually it was supposed to sit on the countertop but we didn't think it would look too great, so he also bought this faucet to hook it up to. It took quite a while to get it finished because we couldn't find the right connectors, but finally we did and with a little help from our elders ....... voila! All we have to do is flip the handle and filtered water goes right into our glass. We're really happy with it.
2 comments:
That IS fun! Mike and I were talking about what we would buy if we were rich, and all of mine were things like fancy towels, fancy cookware, fancy vaccum, etc. I'm a domestic dork. And I like it.
That's really awesome. Fancy.
Post a Comment